20 abril 2007

De alma nua

I wake up in the morning,
Put on my face.
The one that´s gonna get me,
Through another day.
Doesn´t really matter,
How I feel inside.
This life is like a game sometimes...

Then you came around me,
The walls just disappeared.
Nothing to surround me,
To keep me from my fears
I´m unprotected
See how I´ve opened up
You´ve made me trust

I´m trying to remember
Why I was afraid
To be myself
And let the..... covers fall away
Guess I never had
Someone like you
To help me fit
In my skin

Cuz I´ve never felt like this before
I´m naked
Around you
Does it show?
You see right through me
And I can´t hide
I´m naked
Around you
And it feels so right...

(Avril Lavigne - Naked)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Boa música, excelente letra
Especialmente:
"Then you came around me,
The walls just disappeared.
Nothing to surround me,
To keep me from my fears
I´m unprotected"
Fizeste-me pensar!!
**BJS**

20 abril, 2007 22:53  
Blogger Mabi said...

Porque eu nunca senti nada assim antes

Mais um afago que recebo de ti, meu querido, sem saber como agradecer à Vida por valores que desconfio não merecer...

Repasso a ti todas as palavras e confissões da música, louvando o verdadeiro sentido de amar sem véus e sentir a cumplicidade do amor amigo :)

Amo-te e sempre e tanto... que mais não consigo dizer...

Emocionas-me :)

02 outubro, 2007 23:27  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home